|SEO is Search Engine Optimization|
SEO #2: On-page Optimization
Yesterday you should have read the first course out of 6 courses that will help you get a TOP rank in the search engines and get EXPLOSIVE LASER TARGETED TRAFFIC for Free. Today we move on to course #2 and study on-page optimization. Please read today's course very carefully and take some time to test what I'm about to tell you on your own webpage. Alright let's start!
1) Now we have selected the keywords that we want to optimize for. If you remember from yesterday, the keywords we selected were yo mama joke, blonde joke, and joke online prank.
2) The first part of optimizing your website is to pay close attention to the title on your webpage. The title which appears at the top of the internet explorer page is essential to ranking well in search engines. You must choose a title that contains the MAIN keywords that you want to optimize for. Here is a list of possible titles and which one works BEST.
A. Welcome to our website! (This title doesn't contain any of the main keywords and is the worst thing you can put. DO NOT use this!)
B. yo mama joke blonde joke and joke online prank (Although this title contains the keywords it contains too much words and makes no sense to the visitors. DO NOT use this!)
C. Yo Mama Joke | Blonde Joke Online (As you can see there are less words and I have replaced one of the "ands" with a "|". I have also combined words. This keyword rich and understandable title is what you SHOULD USE!)
3) The second step in on-page optimization is making sure you have meta-tags on your page. The description part of your meta-tags are used by google so make sure to include a good description of your website and throw in the MAIN keywords that you want to optimize for. Here's an example description:
"A website bringing you lots of jokes including yo mama joke, blonde joke, joke online prank, and more."
If you want a free meta-tag generator then visit: http://www.htmlbasix.com/meta.shtml
4) The third step is the BODY of your webpage; if your webpage has a good keyword density then you will rank well. Keyword density is the number of times a keyword is used in your page. Let's say your webpage has 500 words and you use the keyword "yo mama joke" 25 times then you have a keyword density of 5%. A keyword density of 5-10% is good. So you should try to throw in your MAIN keyword a few times every now and then BUT make sure it makes sense because people will be visiting your website!
5) Now there are many other factors that will help you to rank well in search engines. These factors are < h1 > header tags, < h2 > header tags, Bolding, italicizing, underlining, and < alt > image tags. If you include your keyword in a < h1 > tag then you will tell the search engines that this keyword is important and you will boost the strength of that specific keyword. Using the keyword in < h2 > tags and bolding, italicizing, etc will also give the keyword strength.
Last tip for the day is that search engines read pages from the top left hand side of the page to the bottom right hand side of the page. So make sure that your MAIN keywords are at the top of the page as well as at the bottom.
Tomorrow I will teach you to Get Listed In Google in Under 24-Hours! This will be an exciting day for you I promise!
If you would like to contact me anytime and either complain (why would you!) or give me your testimonial then feel free to do so anytime. I'm there if you need any more help also.
- âÎÊµÔé§ - Thailand Web Hosting Business
- SEO Thailand
- Domain Names
- Web Hosting
- Software News
- Website Directory
- ¿ÔÅìÁ focus
- ¿ÔÅìÁ¡Ñ¹ÃÍÂ focus
Keyword Research And Overture
Many of us who build websites get in the habit of using the Overture "Keyword Suggestion Tool" to do keyword research. It's convenient, and one of the few remaining such tools that is free.
From Corpora to Matching
Making effective use of the Internet is increasingly about creating better and more intelligent applications and search engines. Here is a brief introduction into how search engines work:01) Define the corpus, search space/data; 02) Separate the corpus into documents; 03) Generate features for each document; 04) Generate a representation of each document; 05) Study the feature/vector space; 06) Cluster documents; 07) Reduce dimensionality; 08) Accept input Queries; 09) Find the cosine angles against the query vector; 10) Find the sought vector column; 11) Output results to user in some way;Each document in a corpus (database) is described by a set of keywords called index terms.
How to REALLY Profit from SEO
I want to give you a few more things to think about as you excel and grow in the craft of search engine marketing. If you are anything like me, you were hooked the first time you really made a difference to someone else's success.
How to Avoid Getting OOPed On by Google?
Earlier this year, I was having trouble getting good search engine placement for one of our sites. I was trading links like crazy, spending many hours a week trying to optimize the site properly, checking my linking structures, keyword density, etc.
The 7 Points of Do-It-Yourself SEO
Ever felt intimidated at the convoluted, jargon-ridden information about Internet marketing for small businesses available on the Net? Ever been horrified by the huge fees the experts charge, putting search engine optimization beyond your own means? Ever thought: What exactly is search engine optimization anyway, and can I do it myself?The answer is: Yes, you can! The basics of search engine optimisation in applied web marketing are simple. It's all to do with the keyword content of your text copy, and can be summarised in seven points.
Seek Engines: What If Seek Had Bumped Out Search?
In the early days of the World Wide Web, when things were just getting started many geek speak terms were jockeying for position to be the standards for years to come. I used to drive by a California-based company every day that had named itself YKK and think, "What a pity.
Tips On Optomizing Your Website For Search Engines
I wish to give a few little tips, about optimizing. You may find it quite useful, depending on the type of website you have.
7 Essential SEO techniques
1) Title Tag - When we're talking about SEO Technique, the Title tag is one of the best and most powerful tags that you can use. Every page should have it's own title tag, each tag should include the keyword that you are targeting, along with sub-keywords associated with the main keyword that you seek to drive traffic from.
Click Click Boom: a Linking Strategy that will Blow Away Your Competition
Web marketers, do you hear what I hear?"Click-click BOOM"That's the sound of your new linking strategy that's going to positively blow your competition clear out of the water.Click-click BOOM.
Easy SEO in 6 Simple Steps
If you want to increase traffic to your website and better your search engine positioning, here is an easy 6 step process that will enable you to do so.1.
Google Rankings - Achieving a Top 10 Position in Google - Part 2
Achieving a top ranking position in Google is every webmasters dream. Unfortunately very few ever make it high enough for it to make a big difference on their traffic volume.
Internet Marketing and Search Engine Indexing.
The world of internet marketing is a highly competitive place. As a beginning internet marketer there are some basic things you should know about how search engines spider and index your web site.
Internet 2005: The Ten Billions Pages Search Engines
To see each and every page during 10 seconds would take 694 days 24/24. The leading search engines fight to be the first that oversteps this level.
Googles Back Door... Get Your Website Indexed Quicker!
It's the buzz word's going across the internet marketing guru's strategy platform at the moment?Google's Sitemap to index your web pages within days if not hours.This new system will revolutionize how marketers will now be able to submit an xml file of their website pages direct to Google and work along side the mega giant search engine to provide detailed information regarding the total amount of your websites pages and how often they are updated.
The (Not So) Shocking Truth About Getting A High Search Engine Ranking
I have seen my site hit #3 at Google, and some of my fellow entrepreneurs are wondering how I did it. Well, it's no big secret, and it won't cost you anything but your time.
Five Tips for Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization sounds so daunting for most young companies. Who has time for dealing with metatags and keyword density when you're trying to get a company off the ground? Below is a simple list of five things you can easily do to improve your visibility on search engines.
Effective Keyword Optimization and Analysis Techniques
Keyword optimization involves vital keyword selection and placement strategy depends on successfully identifying your industry related important keywords and then where you can place those keyword for maximum effectiveness.Effective use of keywords optimization and Phrases on your websiteKey to successful web optimization begins with effective use of keywords selection and placement.
Why Search Engine Marketing Has A Passion for Web Site Usability
Watching a recent football game, I imagined two very different teams: one called â??The Hordersâ?? and the other, â??The Huntersâ??. In the game, it takes planning and skill to carry a football a few yards.
Shopping Carts and SEO
Shopping and the Web. They go together like Mr.
All About Links -- Interview With Link Building Expert , Bob Gladstein
Julia: Welcome Bob. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions about link building.
|Home | Site Map | Thai Hosting | Website Directory|
|© 2007 ThaiIRC.in.th|