|SEO is Search Engine Optimization|
Top 10 Little Used SEO Strategies
There are millions of web sites trying to get listed in the top 20 to 30 spots on the major search engines. That's a lot of competition! So if you're having a hard time getting those spots, maybe you should try some little used but effective seo strategies to get those prized listings.
One way to do that would be to do a search on Google, Yahoo or MSN using the keywords that someone would use to find your website. The key then would be to advertise on the top web sites. Now advertising on these top spots would probably be very expensive.
If you don't want to spend any money, you could use the ten seo strategies listed below. Remember though, some of these strategies may not apply to every web site.
1. Ask the web site owner if they would like a free ebook to give away to their visitors. You could have them link to your web site to download the ebook or include your links in the free ebook.
2. Write an excellent article review of their web site, products or services. Then publish the review on your web site. Email the web site owner and tell him or her about it. They may link to your web site so their visitors can read it.
3. Submit content to their web site. Write articles and include your links in the resource box. If they are published, you'll get a link back to your website which will help your search engine ranking.
4. If these top sites have discussion boards or forums then participate. Post questions, answer other peoples questions, and join in on conversations. Just make sure that you include your signature file and link at the end of your messages.
5. Ask the owner of the web site about trading advertising. If you don't get as much traffic as they do, you could throw in some extra incentives or put their ad on more of your web pages.
6. Give the web site a testimonial for their product or service. Include a text link for your web site within the testimonial. They just might include it in their ad copy.
7. Post your text link on their free-for-all links page, if they have one. You may want to go back and post your link regularly so it stays towards the top.
8. If they have a free classified ad section then post your ads there. Make sure that you have a killer headline so their visitors will click on your ad.
9. If they have a guest book, sign it. Leave a short but sincere compliment about their web site. Be sure to include your signature file and link at the end of your message.
10. Propose a cross promotion deal with the web site. You could promote each others products or services in a package deal. You get your site mentioned and links back to your web site.
- âÎÊµÔé§ - Thailand Web Hosting Business
- SEO Thailand
- Domain Names
- Web Hosting
- Software News
- Website Directory
- ¿ÔÅìÁ focus
- ¿ÔÅìÁ¡Ñ¹ÃÍÂ focus
A Real Example of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Success
The term, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), refers to a set of techniques by which web sites and web pages are constructed for maximum recognition and ranking by search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN Search. Using the right techniques can guarantee top listing positions for keywords and keyphrases that are related to a site.
Increase Web Site Sales with a SEO Proposal - Part 2
Part I of this article discussed some of the points that should be included in a search engine optimization proposal. Visit the resources section at the bottom of the page if you wish to get a copy of the whole article.
The Top 3 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Websites Search Engine Rankings- and How to Fix Them!
Getting your website up and running is hard enough. After spending hours getting the HTML code just right and trying to make sure that you provide a great user experience, the last thing you want to do is change everything around in order to get your site ranked higher on the search engines.
All About Google
If you read The Search Engine Showdown, you know Google is my favourite search engine. Why? Google always offers the most results for any given search (they currently have over 8 billion pages indexed), it's faster than the Audi Quattro we test drove this morning, and 9 times out of ten, in my experience, all the front page results are relevant to my search.
9 Ways to Keep Google Happy
A recent Google patent application has the SEO community buzzing. At a bare minimum this document reveals the direction Google is taking its future search criteria.
An Introduction to Google Sitemaps
How Ive Maintained 7 Top Ten Google Rankings For Nine Months
Back in November 2004 I discovered a way to get a top 10 ranking in Google. I tested the technique for 3 months before I shared my findings with the world.
SEO #5: Analyzing the Top Ranked Website on Google
Yesterday you should have read the forth course out of 6 courses that will help you get a TOP rank in the search engines and get EXPLOSIVE LASER TARGETED TRAFFIC for Free. Today we move on to course #5 and study analyzing the Top Ranked Website on Google.
How Important is PageRank, Really?
Webmasters can spend most of their waking hours doing everything they can to raise their Google PageRank. It is common knowledge that PageRank, which is largely based upon the number and quality of backlinks a webpage has, is an important factor in how well a particular webpage ranks within the Google search results.
Google, Adsense, SEO, and How It All Works
Google uses an algorithm to determine the search engine results (SERPS). The algorithm is based upon certain factors that include keyword density, Meta Tags, anchor tags, image tags, back links, etc etc etc.
Six Reasons Why Your Alexa Rating Is Still Important
1. Additional Exposure For Your Site.
Search Bots, Crawlers, and Spiders
If you are a webmaster and you review your logs, often you will see a bunch of really strange hits. They aren't humans, you can't tell their operating system or their browser! Who are these pesky little creatures who rummage around the internet all the time?Not quite sure what I am talking about? Here is a few examples of various bots searching my website:207.
The Great Search Engine War, Where Content is King
When search engines first appeared, they were simple affairs consisting of a relatively basic database containing small amounts of information about websites. The search engine database allowed web-surfers to search for specific words or phrases.
HTML Title Tags Dictate Your Rankings
There are a lot of things in Search Engine Optimization when done to your site that can increase you rankings. But one aspect that always comes up and that always affects your rankings in a huge way is altering the title tag.
The Unethical SEO Myth
"The use of black hat SEO techniques are completely unethical." Really? I completely disagree.
Monitor Your Visibility in Google, MSN, and Yahoo with these DIY SEO Tools
This is the second part of an article series in which you'll find many tools that you can use to monitor your site's search engine position and see how your do-it-yourself search engine optimization efforts are coming along. The following tools are for monitoring your search results in the three major search engines.
How To Stay One Step Ahead of the Google Dance
It's taken you 6-months of hard work, constant changes, reading every shred of information on search engine optimization strategy not to mention thousands of dollars trying out web optimization tools and services.Finally, you have a page rank of 5, you are listed in the top 10 on your major keywords, and you are seeing the benefit - some decent traffic from Google and other search engines.
Sitemaps 101 - Back to SEO School
Sitemaps are without doubt one of the most often ignored and undervalued aspects of search engine optimization. You've probably spent a huge amount of time working on pages of original content, keyword density and getting incoming links but never once spared a thought for a sitemap for your new creation.
Is This A "DMOZ Killer" In The Making?
Is building a Human-Edited Fully "Democratic" Search Directory Possible?The independent creators of the non-profit "BuildtheHive" (www.BuildtheHive.
Would You Let A Dog Or A Butler Market Your Website?
The latest news to hit the Internet's 'water cooler' is that Lycos and Ask Jeeves are to begin their own SEO services..
|Home | Site Map | Thai Hosting | Website Directory|
|© 2007 ThaiIRC.in.th|