|SEO is Search Engine Optimization|
Gaining Link Popularity Techniques
Link popularity is very important these days for all websites since most major search engines look at link popularity has a tool for ranking your site in there search results as well as the quality of your websites content keyword wise. Link popularity is a great way to gaining targeted visitors to your website. This article is going to show you easy and free and effective ways to increase your websites link popularity.
The purpose of having a website is to get visitors to your website to enable you to reach you websites goal that maybe to make a sale of your product or service.
here are a couple of free and effective ways to increase your websites link popularity and the best thing it is free.
1) Submit your website to directories - Directories are by far the most popular way to increase any websites link popularity since they are so many directories out there and they are usually free for any webmaster to add there website url. You need to find directories that pass Google page rank and that are search engine friendly you can find this out usually by looking at links that are on the directory that have direct links websites not a redirecting url. A example of such directory is mine Sorve.com Directory
Directories are also great for gaining highly targeted visitors to your website if you submit your site in the right category since people actually search directories to find relevant websites to what they are searching for.
2) Forum Signatures - This is another method you gaining link popularity this can be dine by link to your website from your signature in the forum. Make sure you hyperlink your website to the main keyword's that your website relates to e.g. Search Engine Directory
3) Link Exchanges - This is another popular way to increase any websites link popularity by exchanging website links with relevant websites to yours this is a hard way to gain link popularity but it has been made easy to exchange links with sites by link exchange sites such as linkexchanged.com or linkmarket.net but you can also ask website owners to link with your site by just emailing the webmaster in most cases they will like to link with you if you have a there link already on your link exchange page and if they find your website useful to there viewers.
4) Writing Articles - writing articles that enable other website owners to publish them o there website is another way to gain link popularity like what I have done. This you will have a Authors biography or resource box on the bottom of your article that contains your websites link so when someone publishes your article on your website you will gain a nice one-way link to your website and also if your readers find your article interesting they are most likely going to checkout your website.
5) Link To Us - provide a page on your website for people that find your website interesting to add your website link to your website here is a example http://www.sorve.com/link.html (Link To Us).
6) Just Ask - Ask anyone that owns a website you know just to add you link or add just add a couple of lines to your website such as: "Please help us by add our link to your site" Hyperlink it to your link to us page or link exchange page.
These are most probably most common ways for you to increase your website link popularity and gain more visitors from those links or from search engines. So start gaining links to your website and get the traffic that you deserve.
Martin has been making a living with affiliate revenue for the past couple of years you can by joining Martin's Webmasters Newsletter for free.
- âÎÊµÔé§ - Thailand Web Hosting Business
- SEO Thailand
- Domain Names
- Web Hosting
- Software News
- Website Directory
- ¿ÔÅìÁ focus
- ¿ÔÅìÁ¡Ñ¹ÃÍÂ focus
Keyword Demand Isnt Enough
I get half of the world traffic for the term "dirtbagging," on one page of my backpacking site, but that only means ten visitors a month. Without decent keyword demand you can't ever get much traffic.
New Site and Sandbox: How to Get Rid of It
You have put lot of sweat in making your site. Now you want it to engender revenues and only source of traffic is search engines.
5 Simple Steps to Great Search Engine Rankings
Having your website rank well in the major search engines is crucial to a successful Internet business. However, the information on doing so, which abounds on the Internet, can be perceived as complex and contradictive.
Wordtracker Wisdom: Common Keyword Questions and Answers
One of my favorite subjects to teach on at our live SEO Mastery Workshops is that of keyword research and the behavior of a specific target audience using my all time favorite research tool, Wordtracker.For those who have not heard of, Wordtracker it is a Web based service that will help you discover which keywords and phrases will be most effective for attracting the right audience to your Web site.
Selecting The Title Of Your Link Exchanges
I want to touch base with selecting the title of the links that are added to other sites. Adding your link on another site is very important for your search engine saturation and rankings.
Optimizing Your Website
Search Engine Optimization, optimizing your website for it to be visible in the search results of a search engine's query or in a search result of a directory.Basically, SEO is a marketing strategy for your site.
5 Extremely Valuable Search Engine Optimization Tips
Search engine optimization is THE most cost effective way for a company to market their products and services. Below are 5 extremely valuable search engine optimization tips:1.
Ten Steps To A Well Optimized Website - Step 1: Keyword Selection
This is part one of ten in this search engine positioning series. In part one we will outline how to choose the keyword phrases most likely to produce a high ROI for your search engine positioning efforts.
How I Suddenly Stumbled Onto No.1 In Google and Yahoo Without Search Engine Optimization - So What?
Sometimes, the search engines act really strange. And this story will prove how I've got top positions (80% on no.
The Great Search Engine War, Where Content is King
When search engines first appeared, they were simple affairs consisting of a relatively basic database containing small amounts of information about websites. The search engine database allowed web-surfers to search for specific words or phrases.
Google Ranking WITHOUT Ever Submitting To Google!
A while back, I read an article that explained how to get a good google rating without ever submitting your site to their submission forms. Like you, I was kind of shocked by this statement so I decided to give it a try.
How to Get the Best Deal on Your SEO Project
If you own or manage a business Website, chances are you are at least somewhat familiar with the concept of search engine optimization (SEO). You may have read any number of books and articles on the subject and possibly given it a try yourself.
Google Wireless - Search Away From Home
For so many web surfers, it's almost automatic to type Google.com in to our address bar when we want to search.
Google Zombies Need To Wake Up
Over the last couple of weeks, I've received more e-mails in response to my article, "Google's Trap, DMOZ's Nap, And Yahoo!'s Crap," than any other article I've ever written. And that's saying a lot because, I've written close to forty articles.
Keywords: The First Step To Recognition
Open Wordtracker [ http://www.wordtracker.
Is Reciprocal Linking Dead?
I just read an article at SitePro News that really rings my bell.It was written by Mike Banks Valentine.
How to Succeed with the Search Engines
The Cold Hard Facts?..
If You Could Submit Just One Page To The Search Engines Which Should It Be?
Listen. Some make submitting pages to search engines sound like the fast track to search engine ranking nirvana.
Is This A "DMOZ Killer" In The Making?
Is building a Human-Edited Fully "Democratic" Search Directory Possible?The independent creators of the non-profit "BuildtheHive" (www.BuildtheHive.
The Reality of Search Engine Submissions
Over the last few months, search engine submissions have changed dramatically. Now is the time to analyze the way we're submitting our Web pages and to rethink our submission strategies.
|Home | Site Map | Thai Hosting | Website Directory|
|© 2007 ThaiIRC.in.th|