|SEO is Search Engine Optimization|
How To Use Google As A Niche Website Builder
The popularity of weblogs or blogs has gotten a lot of attention from the media recently. In fact, "blog" was picked as the word of the year by Merriam-Webster, a U.S. dictionary publisher.
There are many ways you can start your own blog. One of the easiest ways to set up your own blog is to use Google's free Blogger.com (http://www.blogger.com).
Blogger lets you choose and customize your blog template. With just a few tweaks, you can easily integrate your blog into your existing website. By doing that you can also use Blogger as a website builder.
Here are 8 good reasons why you should consider using Blogger to build your website:
1. A sitemap is instantly generated for you. Each page you create automatically gets added to the list of created pages either on the left or right sidebar. All the individual pages are linked from the main page and link back to the main page. This link structure is optimized for the search engines. You can change the title to read "Sitemap" instead of "Previous Posts" which is the default setting.
2. Get your pages spidered quickly. Do you have a website that has been created for months and you're still waiting for the search engines to index it? Believe it or not, blogs with frequently added content get visits from search engine spiders a lot faster.
3. You can easily change the entire look of your website. Just by changing the main template, you can republish your entire site to have a new look. You don't have to manually change each page.
4. Each page or entry is automatically optimized for the search engines with the appropriate page title.
5. Generate income with Adsense. Adding Adsense to your website is simple. If you have an Adsense account already, you just have to paste the code into the template and the ads will automatically show up on every page.
6. Get more traffic. Submit your "blog" to blog directories. People will find your website through the listings in the appropriate category. Having your blog listed in blog directories also provides your site with backlinks.
7. Automatic notification. Using a free service such as Pingomatic (http://www.pingomatic.com), you can notify the most popular blog directories that you have new pages added to your site.
8. Syndication. With RSS, you can syndicate your blog to many readers. This will help you increase the traffic to your site. You can use a free service such as Feedburner (http://www.feedburner.com). You can also create email or forum signatures that link to your blog.
So start thinking out of the box and look into using Blogger as a niche website builder. If you already have a website, consider creating a blog that complements that website. Use the blog to drive traffic to your main website as well.
Hock Ng is the founder and editor of The Marketing Tools Review website (http://www.marketing-tools-review.com) and newsletter providing tips and tools for internet and affiliate marketers. He also maintains an active marketing blog.
- âÎÊµÔé§ - Thailand Web Hosting Business
- SEO Thailand
- Domain Names
- Web Hosting
- Software News
- Website Directory
- ¿ÔÅìÁ focus
- ¿ÔÅìÁ¡Ñ¹ÃÍÂ focus
Google Website and Web Page Indexing for Dummies
You may have heard how important it is to have your website optimized for search engines, especially Google, which is currently the most popular worldwide. The reason for this is so your website will be ranked high in the search engines and people will see your site first, click on it, and increase your traffic and ultimately your sales.
Ten Steps To A Well Optimized Website - Step 1: Keyword Selection
This is part one of ten in this search engine positioning series. In part one we will outline how to choose the keyword phrases most likely to produce a high ROI for your search engine positioning efforts.
Search Term Suggestion Tool
Overture.com offers a cool function to assist you on your quest to find unique keywords.
How to Pick an SEO Firm
If you're looking for an SEO firm, we recommend that you weigh 10 factors that can save you trouble down the road.1.
Search Engine Traffic Domination - How to Turn the Search Engines into Your 24/7 Salesmen
Getting your website returned by the search engines as a high result is a significant goal by most webmasters because higher search results means higher traffic and revenues. However, there are some tips you can utilize to help your website gain better rankings by the search engines and ways to turn the search engines into your 24/7 salesmen.
Supply & Demand - Stop Attacking Good SEO Companies!
As I read the latest news online about what Google has done to many webmasters all over the world, I am left discussed towards some of the comments people are making against SEO Companies.Please don't be quick to blame seo companies.
Is New MSN Search More Precise? Just Ask Google
MSN finally unleashed its new search technology to the world on Monday. The official announcement coming from Bill Gates introduced the New MSN Search engine, ending with a personal invitation to visit www.
Optimize Your Site Pt2
6: The hidden benefits to having the right links. Every site online has an index or default file as its home page file.
Feed Those Hungry WIIFM Monsters, Get Them To Multiply
Everyone packs their website with keywords in order to feed those keyword-hungry search engines spiders.Just do not starve your potential customers by forgetting to have the food they like:ample helpings of benefitstips rich in protein (practical)automatic weekly feedings (like a newsletter)If you (affectionately) look upon your potential customers as if they are WIIFM monsters, and understand how to care for and feed them, there will be no scary nightmares (unprofitable websites).
How To Avoid These Ten Costly Search Engine Mistakes
If you have a website then you already know the importance of traffic. Traffic is to Internet marketing as location is to real estate.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - Houses on Sand
Do you depend on free search engine traffic for your livelihood?I admit it. I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), keyword density, keyword relevance, KEI, incoming links and link text, and where my web site and web pages rank in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) for my targeted keyword phrases.
SEO Expert Guide - Sitewide Optimization (part 4/10)
In parts 1 and 2 you learnt how to develop your online business proposition and how to generate a list of key word ingredients for your site optimization activity. You were also introduced to our mythical Doug (who sells antique doors, door handles, knockers, door bells or pulls and fitting services) in Windsor in the UK.
Keyword Ownership: What It Is And Where Its Headed
Have you ever got one of those silly emails that offers to let you own a keyword? Silly question. How many such emails do you get every day?A number of such services regularly email me offering keyword ownership of premium keywords for $300/year.
High Google Rankings: Frequency vs. Positioning
There's an assumption that the higher a ranking or positioning you have with major search engines; the more people will beat a path to your web doorstep. But based on my experience, that's simply not true! There's another factor that is just as important and may actually drive more traffic to your site.
Five Tips to Improve Your Chances with Google et al.
"Dear David: I just created a website on baby toy safety. What should I do to make sure gazillions of people find me through the search engines?"I can't promise you gazillions, but there are a few things you should do to make it easy for search engines to find you.
Search Engine Robots - How They Work, What They Do (Part I)
Automated search engine robots, sometimes called "spiders" or "crawlers", are the seekers of web pages. How do they work? What is it they really do? Why are they important?You'd think with all the fuss about indexing web pages to add to search engine databases, that robots would be great and powerful beings.
Would You Like More PageRank?
The higher the PR of your site the higher will be its search engine position. So the goal is to get lots of sites linking to your site.
Ten Steps To A Well Optimized Website - Step Seven - Website Submissions
Welcome to part seven in this ten-part search engine positioning series. Last week we discussed the importance of human testing.
Making Money with Popular Search Engines
With so many internet and home business opportunities on the world wide web nowadays it is very confusing as to know which ones are scams and which are not.However, even though I am sure that most of the money making schemes advertised have their merits, it would give the entrepreneur great peace of mind to know that he was building an internet business in conjunction with a credible and high profile corporate.
How to Boost Your Traffic and Profits with Content!
Are you aware of how vitally important and valuable CONTENT is to your online business? In fact, content can do more to build your business and profits than just about any other resource or service available.Following is a list of 5 key ways that content can help build your traffic, subscribers, and customers starting today!.
|Home | Site Map | Thai Hosting | Website Directory|
|© 2007 ThaiIRC.in.th|