How to Profit from Expired Domain Name Registration
After the dot com crash, expired domain names and expired domain name traffic have been a source of potential income. It is important to inexpensively obtain the automated tools required to track the thousands of domain name registration and abandoned websites that are removed from the domain registry and become available for purchase.
Expired domain registration and the expired domain name traffic associated with them have been only available to those who had an automated system and tools.
Now, automated tools and resources are available for identifying, appraising and even buying these domain names on autopilot.
Expired domain names are those that had previously been registered to another owner. These domain name registration are available to the open market because of non-payment of the domain name renewal fees. Such domain names are returned to the open market about forty-five days after the expiration date.
Many domain names even point to fully functioning websites while many are registered for speculation. These names are registered by speculators in the hope of obtaining a profit on the resale of the domain name.
Numerous other domain names are registered for website development, but do not appear online. In a number of these cases, the domain name owners do not follow through with respect to the website development and allow the domain registration to expire.
However, there are a number of expired domain names with fully functioning websites, receiving daily traffic from the search engines, links and banner ads. The expired domain names that get this daily traffic can earn revenues if these are redirected to another website or marketed with affiliate programs.
Earning Profit from Expired Domain Names & Expired Domain Name Traffic:
1. Buying for speculation - There is now a large and highly profitable market for reselling domain registration at present, and speculators are looking out for developing technologies and trends. Evolution is constantly taking place in technology and trends. There are markets, being watched closely right now, that are expected to grow exponentially within a short span of time. It should be a good idea to locate and register expiring domain registration that are related to new trends, technology and markets in order to earn substantial profits.
2. Buying expiring domain names and redirecting the targeted traffic - Targeted keyword domain names can help to get traffic from those simply typing in keyword rich domain names into the address bar and hitting the enter key.
3. Buying expired domain name registration and putting up generic websites - Using tools like easy website building software, third party payment processors, auto responders and other applications, even a novice could put generic websites online with keyword rich domain names that should appear in the search engine rankings. These websites can be built using expired domain names to drive traffic to them and the domain registration and the developed website could then be sold together with the domain name, as a value added commodity.
4. Buying expiring domain names of websites that are already online - A number of expiring domain names are, actually, already functioning websites. The owners of these websites either did not renew their domain registration for some reason or simply stopped operating the website. In fact, quite often, these websites already have traffic from links to other websites, search engine rankings and even directory listings.
5. Buying expired domain names and using them for marketing affiliate programs - Affiliate programs are a good way to acquire an online business without even having a product. Affiliate marketers redirect traffic from the affiliate website to the website of the actual product or service and charge a commission or a fee when any of the redirected traffic results in sales. Affiliate programs have become an automated turnkey solution for a number of entrepreneurs, especially novices.
One can locate and register expired domain names that closely target the market of the affiliate programs and then draw that targeted traffic into the website with expired keyword rich domain names with content that satisfies the informational needs. Then the users can be led onto the sales page of the product.
Copyright © Active-Domain.com's domain registration service. All rights reserved. This article may be reprinted freely as long as you provide an active link to our website at http://www.active-domain.com
- âÎÊµÔé§ - Thailand Web Hosting Business
- SEO Thailand
- Domain Names
- Web Hosting
- Software News
- Website Directory
- ¿ÔÅìÁ focus
Its Raining ccTLDs
By now you've probably noticed the onslaught of unfamiliar domain name extensions popping up here and there. Like most domain name professionals, you've probably sat at your computer pondering whether or not you should kick out the extra cash to register some of these domain names.
Instant Traffic Using Expired Domains
Every day thousands of domains 'expire' and are put back into the pool of available domains that anyone can register. They can be very valuable if you are looking for a quality domain for your online business, or if you want to re-sell them for profit.
Aero Registrar Secura GmbH proposes to the IT departments of airports to sell aero-domains to companies at the airport. Airports can build a portal of the airport and forming by this a kind of virtual airport.
The Power of Domain Names in Marketing
Purchasing your own domain is inexpensive and very effective for any kind of marketing campaign online or offline.You should be able to purchase a domain and redirect it from the same place at no additional cost.
How to Choose the Right Domain Name
What's in a name? Everything! A domain name is the first thing that pops up when people are exploring through a search engine or directory, so it's important to come up with something clever that also spotlights the focal point of your business. By "clever," we don't mean a silly pun that will cause your face to turn red with embarrassment in a year or two after the novelty has worn off.
How To Buy And Sell Domain Names Part Time For Profit Part 2
Let's just take a quick glimpse at what we've done so far:We've used www.wehavethem.
Five Ways To Profit From Public Domain Information
Ever wondered why Walt Disney never got sued for intellectual property theft?C'mon, the guy ripped off so many Hans Christian Anderson and Grimm Brothers' fairy tales! And he never paid the said authors any royalty fees! Granted that they're dead, but shouldn't their families be entitled to proceeds from their works? Such would be a small price to pay, considering the accumulated wealth of Walt Disney's billion dollar enterprise.But alas, Mr.
How to Register an Expiring Domain
Understanding the process and options involved with registering an expiring domain can be a confusing task. How, Where, When?This article will explain the basic steps to researching an expiring domain name, and the many different options (or should I say necessary steps to insure success).
A Winning Domain Name
The domain name is one of the most important decisions you will make when trying to win over the search engine dilemma. Try using at least one of your best keywords within your domain name.
Good Domain Names Make Your Dreams Memorable
"What was the name of that website? It was good. It has something to do with.
What is Domain Name Backordering?
Domain names are the hottest net-real-estate on the internet. It's no wonder services like: "Domain Name Backordering" is available to the public.
What's In A Domain Name?
Choosing a domain name is a very important first step for anyone starting a business on the Internet. This name is the first impression that strangers are going to have about you and your business.
Choosing a Domain Name - One of the First Stops for Your New Website
So, what is a domain name, or simply a domain? Well, the answer is also very simple: it`s your website`s name.Let`s get straight to the point: you can`t name your website however you like.
42 Killer Domain Secrets Exposed!
The Basic StuffEvery website needs a domain name. Example "WebBootCamp.
Dot Com or Dot Net, Which is the Best Domain Name to Settle for?
When seeking domain names most people get confused over whether to settle for a dot com address or a dot net one. More so in recent times when dot net addresses have risen in popularity and usage on the net.
E-Business: Domain Names - Bad Faith
Ian McMillan registered the internet domain name TrivialPursuits.net and won the right to continue using it, after a challenge from Horn Abbot, the makers of the board game, failed to stop him using the domain name.
Understanding The Value of Expired Domains
I would like to explain a few things related to expired domains in a definition format, which should make it easy to understand.What are expired domains? Expired domains are domain names that have been registered and the owner has failed to pay to keep the domain.
Domain Names and Longevity
It begins as an idea -- a company name, a business venture, a personal project. You research available domain name options, choose the one you want, and finally register it.
The net-Domain: Backbone of the Web
We do not always realize that figures are just quantity and can deceive about quality.In spite of the fact that the net-domain is only the No.
How To Really Profit from Domain Names
Have you heard about domain names that sold for over a million dollars? Inspired by this, you imagine registering a great domain name, hanging onto it for a while, and then selling it off to become the next multi-millionaire. It could happen, but don`t count on it!First of all, many of the truly great domain names are already taken.
|Home | Site Map | Domain Registration|
|© 2007 ThaiIRC.in.th|